This award will be presented to the investigator with the most impactful research in the
field of Pediatric Endocrinology.
- The candidate applying for the award should currently be a trainee or must be within
three years of having completed his/her Pediatric Endocrinology Fellowship or any equivalent
training program related to Pediatric Endocrinology including DM/ DNB in Pediatric
Endocrinology or Endocrinology.
- The candidate should be a Life Member of of ISPAE at or before the submission of the
research paper. Coauthor(s) need not necessarily be Member(s) of the Society.
- Registration for the conference is compulsory.
- The proposed research must be original and not previously published either in part or
full in any indexed/non-indexed journal.
- The proposed research should not have previously received a similar award or any other
- Multiple applications from a single institute may be submitted. However, no member can
present more than one paper for the award.
- The paper should not be more than 3000 words (excluding Title page, Abstract,
References, Tables, and Figures), and may include up to 3 tables and 2 figures (5 in total). It
should be presented and formatted in Times Roman Style with font size 12 with double
How to apply:
- Applications need to be submitted online through the ISPAE 2023 Bangalore website.
- Additionally, candidates need to upload their full CV.
- The applicant will receive a confirmation mail once the research is uploaded on the
- Applications can be submitted from April 1st, until August 31st, 2023.
- The applicant must register for the Conference latest by September 5th, 2023.
- A certificate from the supervisor stating that the research is original will be required.
- Do not mention the author name and institution in the research paper
- A total of five best researchers will be chosen by the Selection Committee and they will
be expected to present their research paper at the ISPAE 2023.
- The papers submitted for the Award will be judged by a panel of Judges on the day of
presentation at the ISPAE 2023.
- The researcher with the most impactful research will be selected to receive the
“OUTSTANDING INVESTIGATOR AWARD”
- Decisions taken by the Selection committee and the Judges will be final.