Why present your work at ISPAE 2023?
- The annual ISPAE Conference provides a wonderful opportunity to
showcase one's work, enhance learning and share valuable insights in
the field of paediatric endocrinology with fellow trainees and colleagues.
It stimulates original ideas and research, reaching hundreds of attendees
which is imperative in advancing quality healthcare worldwide. It also
helps foster new relationships and to meet like-minded collaborators for
future research opportunities. All accepted abstracts will be considered
for publishing on the ISPAE/Conference website or the official journal of
ISPAE, Journal of Pediatric Endocrinology and Diabetes to ensure
Types of presentations:
- Oral Presentation
- Poster Presentation
Abstracts selected for presentation at the ISPAE 2023 Biennial Meet will be
assigned for either oral presentation or poster presentation.
Submission Guidelines and Instructions:
- All abstracts should be written in American English.
- Abstracts should be uploaded on the website and those submitted by post,
fax or email will not be considered.
- The abstract needs to be submitted as text using the following formatting:
- Title in Title Case
- Body of abstracts to be in Times New Roman font, size -12 with single
- Up to two figures/tables with a legend each are allowed. They should be
placed at the bottom of the abstract.
- The title should be brief but adequate to clearly identify the nature of the
- A maximum of ten co-authors can be listed.
- The name and location(s) where the work was undertaken must also
- The body of the abstract should be no more than 500 words. References
are not allowed.
- The body of the abstract should be organized as follows:
- A sentence stating the study's objectives.
- A brief description of methods.
- A summary of the results. Do not state simply "the results will be
- A statement of conclusions.
- Abstracts will not be edited. Authors are responsible for any spelling,
grammatical or typographical errors contained in the submitted abstracts.
- Abstracts can be submitted from April 1st, 2023 onwards till August 07th,
2023. Late submissions will not be accepted.
- Authors may further edit and modify submitted abstracts until the
- All abstracts are subject to the approval of the Scientific Committee and will
undergo peer review.
- Authors will receive the email notification of abstract acceptance/rejection
via email by September 15th 2023.
- The presenting authors must register for the conference before September
30th, 2023 (Standard Registration Deadline); otherwise, the abstract will be
automatically withdrawn from the final program.
- A co-author can present with prior approval from the Scientific Committee;
however, there will not be any award presented for the same.
- The right to publish your abstract is granted to the ISPAE 2023 Biennial
meet Organizing Committee.
- If you wish to withdraw the abstract after August 07th, 2023, kindly notify the
same to the Secretariat by email (firstname.lastname@example.org) as soon
Prior Publication Policy:
Submitted abstracts must differ from abstracts previously presented at a
national or international meeting at the time of abstract submission.
Submitted abstracts cannot contain data previously published at the time of
abstract submission. Abstracts in violation of this policy will be subject to
Declare Conflict of Interest for all accepted Abstract Submission:
‘The research was partially funded or fully funded by a proprietary
organization (e.g., a pharmaceutical or device manufacturer)’, a statement to
that effect must be included as noted within the online submission program.
Example: "This research was funded in part by the XYZ Corporation, place……."
Abstracts will be graded anonymously. Authors should be cautious in using
institutional references in the body of the abstracts. Do not put author names
or affiliations within the abstract title or the abstract body section.
Abstract Submission Fee:
- Glucose metabolism ( Diabetes, hypoglycemia)
- Bone and Mineral
- Growth and GH/IGF Axis
- Sex Differentiation/Gonads and DSD
- Foetal and Neonatal Endocrinology and Metabolism
- Neuroendocrinology/Hypothalamic Pituitary
- Puberty, PCOS
- Water and Electrolytes
- Late Endocrine effects of Childhood Cancer
- Endocrine neoplasia
- Multisystem Endocrine Disorders
- Quality Improvement/Education
- Transition to Adult Care
- Transgender Health
Size of the frames to display the posters:
Will be updated soon